Sunday, May 9, 2010

An Announcement!

I just realized I haven't yet mentioned that we are expecting another baby! Oh, where have I been? I can tend to go into hibernation mode during my first trimester of pregnancy, and I believe that is exactly where I have been this pregnancy as well, no exception from the others. I am not exactly sure of my due date but I do know I am due in the fall sometime.

That makes number eight for the number of children, number ten for the number of family members! So fun to be hitting double digits finally. Not like we felt we had to have many, many children. We just hoped we would be so lucky as to have a large family, like we both grew up in. It looks like we just may be getting that wish! Now, with any luck, we will have twins. Each pregnancy we cross our fingers but so far haven't been granted two-for-the-price-of-one yet! :)

Hmmm, looks like we may have to do some finishing of our basement soon!

6 comments:

Joni said...

Nice to see you're starting to pull yourself out of hibernation! Welcome back! :-)

Kristin said...

Wow, that is amazing news!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you :)

kristin said...

Congratulations here in blog world! I'm so excited for you!

One Fine Lady said...

Congrats Darla! I hope the pregnancy goes smoothly for you...

tiarastantrums said...

CONGRATS! And can I say - no fair!! I have been trying for 2 years and nothing!! But, in all seriousness - I am so happy for you!!!

Tiaras

imbeingheldhostage said...

i didn't know!! I saw that comment on your post about the accident, so I just went through every post... look at you!! Congratulations! What a great blessing. I really hope you and baby are ok :-)