Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey...Happy January To All (Quickly Before It Leaves)....And Happy February!

Whew! Where did January go? I guess I abandoned my Tortoise for a bit and look what happened!!! I lost a whole month!

Oh, if only I could update you on the month but....whew! Let's just call it life-changing in many aspects! I may or may not get into it next time. :)

As for baby....(in utero)...ultrasound about 1 1/2 weeks ago revealed a beautiful baby of unknown gender. Little stinker was sitting breech with legs crossed tight! We got a level 2 ultrasound so it was really cool to see all the details so much clearer. Soooo fun! I am now about 26.5 weeks along.....and it looks like I may be pulling the same stunt as last time. Baby is already very low and I've had a lot of pressure. I went in early for my OB appt and although nothing has started, I will now begin my every 2 weeks appts a little early.

Well, Happy Weekend to you all....let's see when I get back on for an update again! I hope it's sooner rather than later! :)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

It was good to hear from you again! Hope everything continues to be okay with the baby. Have a great weekend!

One Fine Lady said...

Welcome back!! Oh boy...hope that baby of yours stays put for awhile longer. Can't wait to visit with you again.

Shellie said...

Glad you're doing ok and hope you can give at least a summary of what's been up soon. Hope that baby behaves and the rest of the pregnancy goes smoother.

imbeingheldhostage said...

you will keep us posted?

Shellie said...

Hi there, hope all is going well. My computer's been haywire so I'm testing my commenting abilities.

tiarastantrums said...

what is the update now??

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

So how is everything going since it has been another month.... Is baby still doing well?
the 3 and 4 d ultrasounds are way cool!