Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All!

I feel like I may need to hang this up for a while! I just decided to forfeit a little sleep and actually blog for a little bit. It's now 2am and I just finished up with all the presents, stocking stuffing, getting things a bit set up for tomorrow...thought then that although I am achingly tired, I have a quiet house for once, and sat down. Baby instantly was alerted that I have uttered the thought of blogging in my head and she began to cry! So, until further notice, I bid my blog Good-Bye!

3 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I do hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you all the best and a quieter baby in the new year! :)

Shellie said...

Get some sleep, the blog will still be here later!

Darla said...

Thank you! We did have a fabulous Christmas!!! I had already decided well in advance that I will do everything in my power to skip as much choatic projects and activities as possible! I didn't do Christmas cards, didn't overshop, and just truly enjoyed every moment of the season. We were home much of the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, had a big meal and did some baking on Christmas Eve, which the girls wanted to share with our neighbors in our cul-de-sac so we distributed fresh baked goodies Christmas Eve evening. Then we enjoyed Christmas morning gift opening, left-overs, egg nog and cookies, etc. In the evening, some of us went to my brother's house and spent the evening with his family. Wonderful times! Hope your Christmas was great too..I'm sure it was! I'm at work now so now I will have time to catch up on people's blogs!:) At least I know that once a week I get to do some catch up!